Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Call of Duty MacBeth Project *Script*

Intro : 3 witches and macbeth+banquo
Witch1 : All hail, Macbeth! hail to thee, thane of Glamis!
Witch2 : All hail, Macbeth! hail to thee, thane of Cawdor!
Witch3 : All hail, Macbeth! that shalt be king hereafter
Banquo : What the heck are these witches saying? they crazy dawg
Macbeth : No wait shut up, i think their saying I'm going to be king or something.... or something.

Execution of the traitor
Guard : Hey look, its a traitor!
Traitor: wait! wait!
(Gunfire)

Macbeth : Oh, the king has something to tell me, I think I better go run to him
( Runs to the king )
King Duncan : Your the new thane of Cawdor and I'm coming over tonight.
Macbeth : Oh, okay, sweet, I guess that's an honour.
King Duncan : Yeahh, hopefully nothing goes wrong at night......... So, hows the wife

Macbeth comes home
Macbeth : Uhh yeah, the kings coming over.
Lady Macbeth: Oh cool, maybe you should kill him.
Macbeth: Okay just get everything ready. And go make me a sandwich

Kings Arrival
Kings Duncan: king king king king king king king.............
Villagers: All hail king Duncan
Villager: Oh yeah, king duncan yeah

Macbeth wonders his loyalty
Macbeth: First, I am as his kingsman and subjects, strong both against the deed, then as his host, he should bear against his murderer and shut the door, not bear the knife myself.
(Lady Macbeth enters)
Lady Macbeth: Macbeth, you need to man up and do it, there's no backing down now.
Macbeth: This is true.
(Macbeth walks in to king Duncan's room)
Macbeth: (sigh)
(Duncan wakes up)
King Duncan: Erm..... What's with the rocket launcher Macbeth?....Macbeth?
"BOOM HEADSHOT"
MacDuff: Just going to check up on the king here......NOOO! NOOO! THE KING'S BEEN KILLED!! THE KING'S DEAD!
Lady Macbeth: Oh shoot I never saw that coming, I think I'm gonna go faint now.

Death of Banquo + Escape of Fleance
Fleance: Hey Banquo, how are you enjoying the weather out here, it's pretty nice eh?
Banquo: It's mild
(explosion)
Banquo and Fleance: Oh my god, ambush.
Assassin1: Flash out!
Assassin2: Flash out!
Assassin1: Flash out!
Assassin2: Flash out!
(Banquo dies)
Fleance: BANQUO!!!!! No he was my only friend that I didn't pay..... I guess that's why they call it sin city... haha
(panting)

LadyMacduff and son die
Guard1: Hey buddy, lets finish this job that boss man Macbeth gave us
Guard2: Yeah lets kill some women and children!!
(LadyMacduff and son die)

Messenger Informs Macduff
Messenger: How am I going to tell him, this is gonna be tough
(running to Macduff)
Messenger: Yeah.. your family's dead
Macduff: No they aren't.
Messenger: Uhh Macbeth sent people to kill them.
Macduff: Are you kidding me, I told him not to do that. Oh my god, I'm gonna have to go kill him now.(walks away)

Macduff goes to scottland in his rocket

Final fight Macbeth VS Macduff
Macbeth: So this is it Macduff, I cannot be killed by any man who is born of woman
Macduff: Tell the Macduff was born from his mothers womb, untimely ripp'd
Macbeth: Oh no, your lying!
Macduff: Oh no, but I am not
Macbeth: Nooooo!

Macbeth is announced dead and Malcom declared as the new king

No comments:

Post a Comment